7/31/2022

I have the Geography Video up, and one lawsuit or adjcent lawsuit....I might just ready to step on the French the next 2 years time frames.

I always just believe it, the Legal Court can solve something very intuitive, so I don't even bother them why anyone cannot learn French or Geography, really...one of those arguments, I can.

Lawsuit Case: https://194002e.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-269.html

The 2 Links are embedded in were today, I talk about what I used to write you all tests, and I guess that someone told me, you resume back to the East Coastline, really? You know, one of those things I concluded all the geography written down notes, I have prepared you the last 8 months time. They might just put that for the next 2 years time frames, in whichever they prefer to do .....really.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Map drawing

  Sailor Moon 美少女戰士 Book 11 and Book 14 the first page. That is what you really need, really.