8/25/2022

In Taiwan, that would be the 2nd category major? Without the biology? Correct.

The material science?

Yes. The material science will have to be replaced in the 2nd category major. Its by your scores.

Do you have friends in the mateiral science?

No. I have the MD friends. But I know where the industry built in Taiwan or heard in China. I don't know exactly the map, but I roughly know what it is. They all built similar alike.

So why don't you get in anything career that having a FDA artificial dye or dust prevention unit or semi-conducting industry?

I will tell you, my mind driven never thought I gonna work at what I should just sit down writing one hour on what I know today, and re-define my future. I didn't have a plan for my future. But i know all this stuff, I just didn't get calculative enough. I am kind of drowsy to the things in front of me that happened. I didn't pay attention I should have a career?! That will be the true words what really happened. I didn't have a goal.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Map drawing

  Sailor Moon 美少女戰士 Book 11 and Book 14 the first page. That is what you really need, really.