9/13/2022

Yesterday I did a post, I think its related to China geography

https://194002e.blogspot.com/2022/09/food.html

My middle school teaches Taiwan and China Province, to their local railroad, crops, seasons, mountain, river.

We also have a geology class, the carbon dating things.

Taoists, you have to know, they are not taught inside the textbook.

I show you the sequence

孔子、孟子、莊子、墨子、老子....

Confucius will be the Number 1 Its morality teaching measurement guidelines, you are talking about long long long time ago, at Warring period of time, all these strong points of the Dynasty separate itself on the different nation that stood in China, at that time. 

So what you seeing the Flower Thousand Bone, or Taoist the old guy, they are not in your textbook. They are not as being....as you say, writing that textbook, if I were, there is a reason I Ching it is not part of it. 

Have I thought I will ever published that book? 

I don't really think ahead....but deep down feeling, no. 

Is that hurting?

Well, life sometimes it just getting those points why you holding something strong hold, and die with that reason ought to be, not why to be. Plus, America probably did something good in the past, regards to all that...bio lab, after all those measurement were higher. And that standard points of views, it is worth it. But hobby wise, I have that interested, and I like to do, or I prone to do, or within me, I like about something, I will say about it. 

You don't think of the money, you can publish somewhere else?

uh ...you know my life didn't go on that particular route on debts, I describe to you what I did before, I didn't get to push by myself to be the extravagance, you happen just humanity karma looks like that, so I be more relaxing on the future decision or the present moment how I take on that.  This things should be the only way to operate in the Educational Department, anything in between, I work it out.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Map drawing

  Sailor Moon 美少女戰士 Book 11 and Book 14 the first page. That is what you really need, really.