12/18/2022

🍤🍕 When I just see this lists from the Westlife Wiki, I will personally tell you all military ....🍤🍕

I can hardly believe you all getting a label ! Maybe you should see how far you stretch your brain the first month, would be Feb this year? To this newest Music page, for real. 

Do you even starting at the American Eastern Coastline. You know what I heard, Simon went? I saw it, but I didn't insist to say, I never seen this list that time, or the list after that. For the Lords of Ring. I actually don't know what do they do for a living. 

You are not ready the infrastructure for sure.

You are not ready this entire list and the list following that. Do I want to remind you what these individual listing groups I have call on for before?

You are not mentality equip to live your home by Christmas to arrive the West Coastline.

You are not set, I will tell you the day you left, to that intersection the last time we talked about your....direction where to end up North or South. Someone is behind you all....each entry where you left off your cars to. I think its a him. 

Do you need help doing this again? Gazing at the sun?

You can only do 2 ways. Morning sun, the morning the sun arrive, to the sun goes down, meaning not 2 oclock you finish your lunch, I didn't say that, did I? 

I thought you finish your meeting gathering at 3 oclock at least, you all so wish this home town festivity. By the 5 oclock its the traffic jam, correct. But that is when the sun goes down. On the ground itself, you will have a sun going up direction to the sun going down direction. 

Technically your highway NEVER NEVER NEVER get wrong, at all.

I don't know its he tried to stop you, or saving you, really.


You all wish to stay on fitness your diet, and your plan including your brain IQ?
The Self sabotage to the soft opening didn't get anywhere your life ahead to look anyway promising than this.





沒有留言:

張貼留言

Map drawing

  Sailor Moon 美少女戰士 Book 11 and Book 14 the first page. That is what you really need, really.